New in our Book Readings collection are readings by Letitia Clarke from her two books Bitter Honey, and La Vita è Dolce.
You can listen to her reading an extract from Bitter Honey here.
And two extracts from La Vita è Dolce, here.
The extracts from Honey fron a Weed, here.
• A Cheesemonger's history of the British Isles • Beyond Bratwurst• Bitter Honey• Countryman's Cooking• "Done, Finished, You Lose it" • Dumas on Food • Edward Trencome's Nose • European Peasant Cookery• Honey from a Weed • Kafka's Soup • Kitchen Essays• La Vita è Dolce• Life is Meals• Mrs Cromwell's Cookbook• My American Kitchen Notes• One More Croissant for the Road• Orchards in the Oasis • Relish: My Life on a Plate• Squirrel Pie and Other Stories • Summer in the Islands • Table Talk• The Game Cook• The Perfect Egg • The Table Comes First• The Recipe: the dish that saved my bacon
• Adam Gopnik• Elisabeth Luard• Josceline Dimbleby• Matthew Fort• Norman Tebbit
• Big Issues on audio• Chef's Table• Kitchen Man• Other listening
• Food in Literature• From the Back of the Shelf• Lockdown Food
• A Year in Chicken Soup• A Landlady's Diary